FASTEST GROWING LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN NSW
Situated in the ideal location with exciting development and growth taking place around Leppington and Austral which are part of much larger growth vision of the South West Priority Land Release by the NSW Department of Planning.
With features like a proposed new town centre, major regional shopping centre, new schools and leisure options such as parklands, cycle and pedestrian links, improved transport connections and infrastructure. This Estate provides an opportunity to get in early on a growth area destined to expand in the coming years.
• Western Sydney Airport - Expected to open in 2026, creating 28,000 jobs by 2030 and 60,000 jobs by 2063. Delivering world-class transportation and business links to both national and international markets.
• $3.6 billion road infrastructure investment over 10 years.
• Total infrastructure investment of approx $7.5 billion.
• Extension of the Rail Link Network.
• Major road upgrades Camden Valley Way, Bringelly Road, The Northern Road and Denham Court Road.
• Plans for six new primary schools, two high schools and a new TAFE campus.
The proposed Major Centre will provide the growing South West community with access to jobs, shopping, entertainment, community and government services.
The new revitalised community at Austral & Leppington North will benefit from up to 17,350 new homes and the delivery of local amenities close to transport options, including:
• A new Major Centre
• The new Leppington Train Station
• Three neighbourhood centres
• 220 hectares of employment land
• 135 hectares of open space and recreation areas
• Upgrades to major roads
• New primary and high schools
• Protection of significant vegetation, and major creek corridors
• Improved connections to encourage walking and cycling.
Discover an opportunity to live, work and invest in a growing area.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools